TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE classic-FIAT.com INTERNET ONLINE CATALOGUE
1. The Internet Online Catalogue classic-FIAT.com [“Service”] engages in collecting the offer inquiries from companies, i.e. strictly professional entities [“Users”], pursuant to the present set of rules [“Terms and Conditions”]. No entity is invited to use the Service in their private purposes as a consumer's.
2. The owner of the Service [“Service Owner”], DE SOTO Sp. z o.o., is based in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Elbląska 15/17 01-747 Warsaw, NIP UE (Intra-EU VAT ID): PL5270200792, tel. +48.226638510, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Terms and Conditions are the legal framework for collecting the offer inquiries from Users and providing them commercial information.
4. Submitting an offer inquiry within the Service is conditional on the User’s accepting the Terms and Conditions.
5. Pricing information shown as items’ prices given in the Service represent only wholesale estimates, with no taxes included (net prices, not including the VAT). This information doesn’t affect in any means the actual commercial offer presented to the User in the outcome of their offer inquiry.
6. The items presented in the Service are free of physical and legal defects.
1. Offer inquiries can be placed in the following manner:
a) using "asking cart" - the form available on the Service’s website,
b) by e-mail to the address available on the Service’s website or the website's contact form,
c) by telephone on the number available on the "Contact data" tab.
2. A condition for answering the User’s inquiry is that the User’s supply data making it possible to verify the User’s professional status (really existing company). The Service confirms acceptance of an offer inquiry by e-mail or telephone. The Service has the right to refuse to accept an offer inquiry or to restrict the extent of providing information, if the inquiry gives rise to justified doubts as to the accuracy and reliability of the data supplied by the User, their true (professional/non-professional) status as well as fairness of asking purposes. The Service is not obliged to specify the reason of refusing or restricting information.
3. The parties are not bound by the information given on the Service’s website next to the purchased product at the time of placement of the inquiry, in particular the price, delivery time, shipping cost and the cost related to the payment method preferred by User.
4. The information in the Service does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code. On the other hand when placing an inquiry, the User doesn’t make an offer to purchase the specified goods. The future contract of sale is to be concluded individually and separately to the Service, upon the actual offer made to the User in response to their inquiry and the User’s acceptance of such offer.
Payment and delivery terms defined
The methods of payment and shipping prices specified in the Service are not bounding to the content of actual offer presented to the User in response to their inquiry. The actual offer may present other payment and shipment terms, depending on particular conditions.
Protection of privacy
1. When placing an order the User consents to the processing of their personal data solely for the purpose of preparing the actual commercial offer.
2. The User may also give separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials, including a trade newsletter, from the Service.
3. The User has the right to inspect and correct his or her data and to demand its deletion.
It is not permissible to use any materials published in the Service (including photographs and descriptions of goods) without the Service Owner’s written consent.
Effective date and changes to the Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions shall come into effect as of the day on which they are published in the Service’s website.
2. The Service reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions, which shall come into effect as of the day on which they are published.
All the legal arguments about executing the actions conducted within the Service may be subjected to lawsuits only in the Court teritorially adequate to the legal seat of the Service Owner.